Skydrone Technologies LLC is a young US startup which was officially incorporated on April 24, 2018 in Arkansas. We are involved in research and development of drone technology for well known companies.
We are a computer engineers team from Little Rock, the capital of Arkansas in the United States. We are businessmen and aeronautics specialists as well.
Beyond this technical background, we are passionate guys who think outside the box and love quirky concepts, such as drone delivery! Everybody will notice that this "quirky" word is very subjective... what was quirky in 1900 is perfectly usual today in 2018, for example driving a car instead of riding a horse. We are strongly convinced that the same pattern will occur regarding drone delivery in the next decades. By the way, drone delivery is not a myth anymore. This technology is already at its early stages in some areas like Reykjavik in Iceland. We invite you to read the CNBC article on this subject.
As a small startup, we benefit from an agile structure and a smooth management. Moreover, we have understood that we were well advised to get closer to multinational companies since they are likely to generalize drone delivery for years to come. Thus, we mainly focused on two giants: Amazon (electronic commerce and cloud computing company founded in 1994) and Just Eat (online food order and delivery service founded in 2001).
Now let's get to the point: Why invest in Skydrone Technologies LLC?
- There is purely and solely a "Culture of Speed" in all areas of our contemporary life: travel, transport, telecommunication, finance... As drone engineers, we have to meet this speed requirement and reduce delivery time as much as possible. Each and every one of us has already encountered the unpleasant delay of the pizza delivery driver. Is there anything more frustrating for your stomach? Conversely a drone is less subject to hazards of all kinds (traffic jam, mistake of the delivery man...)
- Delivery trucks are incredibly energy-guzzling. According to some studies, the truck is more environmentally-friendly for heavy packages only (not the case for most of the orders, especially food orders)
As you will have realized, drone delivery systems are an advanced technology and you should take part in this win-win deal for everybody:
- Amazon and Just Eat customers receive their orders much faster.
- Skydrone is keeping growing its turnover, in collaboration with these big companies.
- And of course, every Skydrone member is earning royalties on the drone delivery fees.
To conclude, let's tell you that our investments are opened to the general public since May 31, 2018. This first stage has been really conclusive, so we have decided to offer more interesting payplans since August 2018!